Thanksgiving 2007

Welcome to Larpenter Lagniappe!

This blog has been set up to display photos and information received from the Larpenter Family Members. Please feel free to leave comments or send me photos or information you'd like included in this blog. I'm also open for suggestions!
Beth Larpenter Shurbutt

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cousins on a Horse


(Left to right) Cheryl Lavigne Byers, Kathleen Lavigne Loyd, Helen Sue Faulk Fuller, Danny Larpenter, Sandy Jo Faulk Wilshire.

Cheryl Byers writes - It was 1963 or 1964. Not sure. It snowed that year. That horse was named Bob. He was an all around kinda guy. Daddy worked the cows with him and plowed him and you can see he was a great babysitter as well. I loved him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen is not a Byers. I'm sure she's sad about that. LOL

Beth From Bynum said...

Thanks, anonymous! At least I know that there is one person who has looked at the blog!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, Beth. How many cousins can you pile onto a horse??

-Krista