Thanksgiving 2007

Welcome to Larpenter Lagniappe!

This blog has been set up to display photos and information received from the Larpenter Family Members. Please feel free to leave comments or send me photos or information you'd like included in this blog. I'm also open for suggestions!
Beth Larpenter Shurbutt

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From the farm

Hello everyone! We will be renting a new barn much closer to home than the farm. We have a lot of work to do but it has much more potential than where we are now and it will be so much easier to care for the horses there. We have named the new barn "Maranatha Stables".

2 comments:

Beth From Bynum said...

We'd love to see some photos of this new farm! I'm going to take photos of the the Equestrian Center the next time I go. I only go every other week.

Beth

Anonymous said...

I tried to post a pic but I had some kind of problem. It may be that my pics are too big. I will try again.

Cheryl